Sunday, January 21, 2018

Introduction

Hello! My name is Natalie Ledbetter and I am currently a Sophomore Broadcast Journalism major with a minor in Theater at Troy University. I am currently not completely sure what I would like to do with as a job yet, but I would preferably enjoy doing something involving Entertainment. This blog will be about the beautiful and cool places that I have been to. With the pictures I will probably tell about where the picture is taken, what I thought about it and possibly some history to go along with it. I will be posting at least once a week. My blog URL is natannled.blogspot.com ! I wanted to create this blog because I have a ton of pictures of the places I have been and have had nowhere to post them; so, I figured what better place than to create a blog about where I have been! I am very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment